Help for Chapped Lips
This fall season has really taken a toll on my lips so far. My lips aren't particularly dry, but they've been peeling like crazy (for which I blame all the matte liquid lipsticks I've been testing). I'm religious about applying chapstick; my desk drawer is stuffed with them. But not all chapsticks are created equal, which is why I wanted to share my toughest help for chapped lips:
- Vaseline Lip Therapy: This is a great drugstore option, and the rose and creme brûlée options are my favorite.
- Soap & Glory Great Kisser Lip Balm: I bought the Christmas version a couple years ago, which is peppermint. It's refreshing but also moisturizing in the deepest way possible.
- Tonymoly Honey Lip Balm: This has to be my favorite lip balm; it's a Korean cult beauty favorite. This lip balm lasts for hours, and I put it on overnight to wake up with lips like new.
- Clarins Lip Oil: The idea of smothering oil on your lips might be off-putting and sound messy, but this lip oil is the perfect consistency and provides instant relief to chapped lips.
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve: This salve is unique in that it's great for lips, but it's also a powerful moisturizer for cuticles and any other wintery dry patches that pop up.