My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Picks
In case you haven't heard the news, it's like Christmas in July right now for fashion and beauty enthusiasts. Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is happening now for cardholders (and begins July 22 for the general public), and if you're looking to update your wardrobe or makeup collection for fall, now is the time. There are some fantastic sales and exclusives happening, so I wanted to round up my favorite beauty, skin care, and hair care picks. Here's what I'd recommend (AND you can shop the collage above by clicking on the items you're interested in):
- Kate Somerville 'ExfoliKate®' Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: This exfoliating treatment is pricey, but I've had quite a few samples of it and am so impressed with the results I get from it. It smells like pickles to me (and it's green), but the exfoliant is gentle but effective. If you've been eyeing this treatment, save yourself $25.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Set: I just recently tried the Living Proof Dry Shampoo (included in this set) and am so impressed with the results. The entire line smells incredible, and although I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner, I'm sure they'll be amazing if the dry shampoo is any indication.
- Mario Badescu 'The Icon, The Cult Favorite & The Hero' Set: I'm a regular user of two of the products in this set. Their facial spray is really refreshing and something I apply right after I wash my face. The drying lotion is incredible if you're looking for fast results on getting rid of random breakouts.
- Charlotte Tilbury 'Instant Beauty Palette - The Dolce Vita Look' 5-Minute Face On the Go: I've been a big fan of Charlotte's Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette for almost a year now, and the duo is included in this palette! I haven't tried her blushes or eyeshadows, but they've been on my wish list for a while. This kit would be quite the gift!
- M·A·C 'Look in a Box - Sunblessed' Face Kit: There are quite a few of these MAC kits available during the sale in a variety of colors, but the Sunblessed one called to me because of its wearability. If you've never tried any MAC products before, this would make a great starter kit.
- GLAMGLOW® 'Glamazing SUPERMUD™' Set: Oily-skinned gals need to add this set to their wish lists. All three masks in this set are amazing at combatting breakouts and oil, and I've never met a Glamglow mask I didn't like or find effective.
- Bobbi Brown 'Bobbi on Trend - Smokey Topaz' Eye Set: I adore the one Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette I own, and my roommate has one she uses frequently. All of her colors are so wearable on a daily basis, and this palette is no exception. This is the cooler-toned one of the two offered, so if you're into warmer tones, there's one available for you too.
- Sigma 'The Power Pair' Set: Sigma is the holy grail of makeup brushes for many beauty junkies. I use their mat to clean my makeup brushes, and you can't beat the ease of the mat for cleaning your brushes quickly and effectively. As a bonus, you get a brush with the set!
- Burberry 'Glow-to-Go' Set: I haven't delved too much into Burberry makeup yet, but the one item I do own, the pale barley eyeshadow, is included in this set. (It's a cult favorite for a good reason.) It's tempting to get this just to give the other items a try!
- Foreo 'Luna Mini' Compact Facial Cleansing Device: One of the best surprises in my recent beauty box subscriptions was a mini Foreo cleansing device. It's only good for 100 uses before you have to throw it away, but it has almost convinced me I need to purchase the rechargeable device to add to my evening skincare regime.
- Laura Mercier 'Almond Coconut Milk' Bath & Body Set: If you're a bath fanatic, I've heard Laura Mercier's bath items are a must-try. I've never used any myself, but every Christmas there's a resurgence of beauty bloggers recommend their products for any bath-takers.
Are you going to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? What are your top picks?