These posts have been floating around the Internet for a while, but after seeing Devon post hers this week, I knew I had to post something similar. After all, a personal-style blog can’t show all facets of my life (which is both good and bad), so I wanted to give you guys a better feel for who I am beyond just my photos/short posts here on RMH.
1. I am a book nerd — and I get paid for it. When I was a kid, you’d find me not playing outside but curled up with a book instead. Books shaped my childhood, and words shape our world today. I’m lucky enough to work for a great company that allows me to be a book nerd and to be proud of it!
2. I’m an introvert. It’s not that I hate being around people; I love hanging out with friends. But if I need a break or need to recharge, I need to be by myself. And … being introvert does not mean I’m shy! I can actually be quite
obnoxious loud at times.
3. I have the world’s biggest sweet tooth. It’s bad, my friends. Candy, ice cream, cupcakes — you name it, and I’ll never say no. But you only live once, right?
4. I used to be in a band and thought that’s what I’d make a career out of. Ha! I went through quite the punk/rock stage in middle school and high school. I play piano (started so young that I can’t remember not knowing how to play), drums and guitar. I blame my musical genes on my parents; my dad plays saxophone and bass guitar, and my mom plays guitar.
5. I’m not a natural redhead. I wish I was a ginger, which is probably something not a lot of people say. But I really, really wish my hair was naturally red.
Have a great weekend, everyone!