It’s no secret that I’m a bookworm — and have been so ever since I learned to read. The fact that my job involves working with books and authors means that my bookshelves are always full, and my to-read list never ends. (Stay up-to-date on what I’m reading over on Goodreads!) So I wanted to share what’s next on my to-read list:
- How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: This book is getting so much buzz from everyone, so I had to pick up a copy. I’m hoping to crack it open this week and take it with me in my bag to read a chapter or two whenever I have a minute.
- The Body Book: I love Cameron Diaz, and I’ve wanted to pick up this book since she was making the talk-show rounds a few months ago to promote it. I feel it’ll be very informative and practical — and hopefully motivate me to lead a healthier lifestyle
- Motherless: I’m actually in the middle of reading this book right now, thanks to the recommendation from Liz. It grabs you from the first page and won’t let go, and I find myself staying up way too late reading “just one more chapter.”
- The Wishing Season: Denise Hunter is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors; her contemporary romances are fun, lighthearted and relatable. The Wishing Season is the third book in a series, so make sure you read the first two books before picking up this one.
- Bridge to Haven: Francine Rivers’ books are consistently on the best sellers lists, and her book Redeeming Love is one of my all-time favorite reads. I haven’t had the chance to read her newest release yet, but it’s one I plan on reading before the end of the year.
- The Receptionist: This one has been on my must-read list for a while. It’s gotten good reviews and is about life in NYC — what’s not to love?
Now it’s your turn! I’d love to hear what’s on your to-read list. Give me some recommendations to add to my own list!